Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Oh My! Have I Become a Blogger??

So here was my morning 11/16/05

Best laid plans… I am working from home today (again) as granted, I woke up late, but no later than usual and got ready, then heard that the beltway was closed on the innerloop near river road (right on my way to work) but would “open soon” so I curled my hair and went to the post office (at least I can say I have my holiday stamps!) then I wondered, “did I turn off my curling iron??” to which I had to come home (burning down my apartment complex would just really not be good for me right now) Then I looked at the clock and realized by the time I made it in, it would be 11:30 and I have a 4 pm appointment in Roslyn that I would have to leave at least by 3pm to make on time. So instead of spending most of my day GETTING NOWHERE, I decided to work from home. Good thing too, because my curling iron was on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home