Sunday, February 10, 2008

Guns Guns Everywhere!

My weekend spent with the The Nations Gun Show www.TheNationsGunShow.com


I, MadCow, of sound body and udders, admit to having sold my liberal, vehmentaly-against- guns-soul for monetary purposes. My price? $300 American Dollars! Here's what I learned...


1. I can be bought... easily!

2. I can be bought easily and ENJOY it!

3. I too can hate the sin love the sinner(s)-- LOTS OF THEM!

4. Really, there are those out there that MUST have stepped straight out from Deliverance and walked into the Expo Center in Chantilly, VA!

5. Gun toting folk and sellers have big hearts for prissy, fluffy, tiny, Paris Hilton type of adorable dogs.

6. I'll admit, when I saw a lone, young Asian man, I thought of Virginia Tech and wondered, will something like that happen again?

7. I was surprised and pleased at the amount of Gun Control being enforced and amused at the two "Take-no-shit" female law enforcement officers who, well, enforced the "no loaded guns" rule.

8. I contemplated buying a small Tommy Gun.

9. I loved that the show owners and staff depended on me and want me back in April.

10. That The West Wing had it right. If folks like me, willing to listen, learn, and involve themselves with people who think differently, and maybe even --dare I say-- join the NRA (my heart beats faster just thinking of it!), then maybe, just maybe, we can all find the middle ground.

For those who care, I didn't join the NRA but will certainly check out their website to see what all the fuss is about. And I will still back Hilary, despite the fact I wouldn't dare wear my boob-hugging Hilary Clinton T-shirt around these guys no matter how much someone is willing to pay me-- Well maybe I would... for the right price!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home